Friday, March 30, 2007


I freakin love it here! I'm getting used to my new diggs and soon I think they'll trust me enough to leave me alone in the house for a little while. I'm not lookin forward to it, but eventually, I want them to leave and go get me some more food and treats.

I love my food. Daddy says I'm like a little vacuum cleaner. I sniff around and find crumbs of anything and everything. I'll do just about anything for one of those freakin treats. They're good.

I'm still confused about a lot of things. I get to sit up on the couch with mommy and daddy until they eat their own dog food. Then I have to sit on the floor. It smells so good I can't help myself. My overwhelming cuteness made mommy cry yesterday. Heh. I got her just where I want her!

Yesterday, something snuck up behind me in the backyard. It had been following me for weeks and I finally decided to mount my attack. I spun around three or four times to catch it. It was as fast as I was though and it was hard to get. Once I caught up to it, I bit down and it HURT! I tumbled down the hill in the backyard. Turns out, it was attached to my butt! It was my waggin stick. I got really dizzy and mommy and daddy laughed at me. So, I decided to run back up the hill and do it again.

I really like these big comfy beds they have. They let me sit on the big bed while they get ready for their training classes. Daddy says when humans do it, it's called "work." I wonder if they get treats at work? I wanna go to work. I love treats. It's a character flaw. Daddy can make me do just about anything for those.

I got in a little trouble yesterday. I knew my chews and treats were on the kitchen table. That's high and I can't reach those. But I could sure smell em! I figured out that the things next to the table move. I pushed with my little puppy nose and I was able to jump up on the little seat. It was like a buffet up here! Wouldn't you know, just when I was about to chomp down on heaven, daddy caught me and scolded me. I don't like to be scolded. It hurts my feelings. Sometimes I just can't help myself! I'm a growing puppy! I need me the sustancance!

This house is really comfy and I'm finding neat places to sleep. My favorite place is right next to daddy's computer. That way I know the exact moment he gets up. Sometimes, they close the door, so I sleep right on top of it. Nobody is getting out of here unless I know about it!

Well....it's about time for daddy to walk me. I'm not sure why we walk, but it's fun. He is obsessed with that potty thing. But I'll poop in my own yard thankyouverymuch!

Until next time! This is Frecky signing off!

1 comment:

tigger said...

rofl!! I'm going to enjoy reading these adventures!