Sunday, April 1, 2007

I don't like to be alone!

Yesterday, mommy and daddy learned something important about me. I do NOT like to be by myself! When they got home from going to the grocery store, I was so happy to see them.

Even when daddy is home, I still wait for mommy. Here I am looking out the window, expecting her home any minute.Mommy and daddy got me a bed today. I'll chew it up and spit it out so they let me sleep on their bed. It's just a big toy. Daddy put all my toys in it though. It's fun to get in and play with all ten of them at once. My favorite is the little tennis-ball he got for me. I like to throw it up in the air and watch it bounce. Then I stomp on it. I can do it all by myself. I don't need help.

Daddy taught me to sit the night I got home. He says I'm really good at it now. Except when I'm super excited. I lose focus and I just can't help myself. But, when I'm calm, I can sit like a champ. I've gotten so good, that last night I learned how to lay down when he tells me to. We're still working on it. I only want to do it when he has those neat little treats that taste like steak. And he has to give me three or four before I catch on. But, I'm SO close!

I like to lay on the bed with mommy and sleep while she watches TV. I just like to be in the same room as mommy or daddy (but I like when they're both with me). Just as long as somebody is here. I hate when I'm in charge of the whole house myself.

1 comment:

Parkie said...

that is an excellent pic! you are going to need to start a dog book before long!